FLAT CONTAINER 20 & 40 feet
The 20 and 40ft. FLAT shipping containers are mainly used for charging bulky freight such as vehicles, wood logs, heavy machinery, mining machines, crown pipes, steel spools, …
Surface : 13,8 à 26,8 m2
Length : 6 058 to 12 192 mm
The 20 and 40ft. FLAT shipping containers are mainly used for charging bulky freight such as vehicles, wood logs, agricultural machines, heavy machinery, mining machines, storage tank, crown pipes, cable drums, steel spools, …?
The flat container is perfect for exceeding all standard height and width.
The flat container exists in 3 versions:
- 20 and 40ft. Flat Rack containers: a single platform with fork lift pockets for easy handling.
- 20 and 40ft. Flat Rack Fix Hands: platform with 4 poles or 2 fixed walls with ISO container corners.
- 20 and 40ft. Flat Rack Collapsible: platform with 2 removable walls perfect to store flat containers on limited space.
Highly resistant because of its entirely welded Corten steel structure, it has no walls, beside on some versions. The floor is made of reinforced metal sheets or strengthened wood panels.
It’s a multimodal solution: rail, barge, shipping cargo and land transport.
It can be transported and delivered in different ways and by different transportation vehicles.
Gain more length with our 45ft. Flat container!
All of our new or second hand 20ft. and 40ft Flat Rack containers comply to the CSC standard (Container Safety Certificate – CSC plate).
Want to transport a bulky freight? Please contact us for advice!
- Destined to outsize products
- Heavy charging up to 50tonnes
- Ideal for import and export
- Multimodal solution
- Easy and unlimited transport
Please consult us
Please consult us
CORTEN steel structure
Steel or reinforced wooden floor
Net weight: 34 000 up to 49 100 kg
Tare weight: 2 900 up to 5 100 kg
Max. gross weight: 42 000 up to 55 000 kg